Where to buy postcards and souvenirs in Seoul?

Enveloppe

As a foreigner, one thing that surprised me when I first visited Seoul is that I couln't find and postcard or souvenirs to send to my family / friends.
Even when visiting the tourists spots, there was no postcard there! Then my korean friends let me know a street in Seoul dedicated to that : The place you need to go is named Insadong (인사동).




How to go to Insadong?

You need to take the subway on the line number 3 and get off at Anguk station (안국).
Take the exit number 6 and just walk straight for 1min and turn on your left when you see 2 statues.

Here is the Google Maps itinerary from Anguk station to Insadong street :


Agrandir le plan


Here you must find something to bring back to your family / friends.

For example you can find original cards shaped as Korean traditional clothes (Hanbok - 한복) like this one:
Insadong - Korean postcard
Click to enlarge

Seoul - King Sejong statue in Gwanghwamun Seoul - Gyeongbokgung palace Seoul - Temple in National Cemetery Seoul - Jeon Tae-il statue